Tuesday, January 15, 2008

happy 300th posts :D

anyway.my nose is killing me.awgod.and my throat.

sat. was cca orientation.met zy and isabel in the morning to eat breakfast.and went to sch.
did some last minute things and the parent started to come in blah blah blah.
walked around before performance
sat on the stupid stairs just to perform.too bad dizi not enough ppl D:
so everyone have to go up.sian alr.
soooo.after that.all those shit la.same old things.join co join co.lol.
denn.went to central with zy and eh.went pasa malam.went home after that.

skipped dizi lesson cause need to go for piano concert.
went to music sch early in the morning cause didn't know how to play the last part.
mr ng taught me personally luh.lol.
den.went home prepared.sat bus to scgs.
den erh.
sms-ed yunni and blah blah.cause i was nervous.lol.
saw abigail and sera and another girl from beatty there.lol.abi playing guitar and singing uh *claps* :D
and den....rehearsal.mrs ng said that we have to make up like wtf?!
and the auntie makes up like so o-biang.
so mary ann (mark's sister) told the auntie dun wan so red one.
she ask us do ourself.lol.but due to no time.she still did it for us.but we went toilet to wash away.LOL.
and.mark laughed at us like we are country pumpkins -.-
den also due to no time.WE DON'T HAVE TIME TO REHEARSE like WTF.cause the parents are here alr.wl eh.i don't even know how to play D:
den listened.lol.
the kids in front of our row.wl eh.damn noisy.den keep turning around and asking us stupid things like.you can guess she older or me older.WTF?!
den mark and another guy behind us in mary ann's group got fed up and scolded them shut up and sit down quietly
den one girl go say.ee.cannot talk alr.the kor kors behind us scold leh.
lol.but within 5 mins they start talking AGAIN.

it was damn hilarious when the small kids go up to perform in front of us.cause they were like saying wahh.curtain open le leh.-.-
and the actions they do.seriously.laugh my guts out can.
den.came our turn and blah blah.
i was so nervous on stage that i keep saying die die die die die.i want to puke right now.
den eugene the oldest guy in our group asked me to calm down.lol.and no matter what.keep playing.
mark was first and uh.me.
I MISSED ONE WHOLE FUCKING LINE CAUSE I FORGOTTEN WHERE I WAS PLAYING.
shit man.
wtf.i didnt look at the score and press the pedal cause i was scared i will get confused.den JUST NICE.piang eh.i stop den mr ng looked at me like he gonna kill me D:
i just told mark while waiting that once i stop i won't know wher to continue.lol.
den eugene mark and rachel keep telling me play play play play.
lol.
den eh.rachel also missed a part uh.she small kid compared to me leh.wl eh.
she was very good at the lesson time lo.-.-
and they ask me flip page.wl.i dun even noe wher they playing ._.
and even on stage mark has to suan me like.aiya you ask her flip she duno wher you all playing.KNS.

soo.actually.our group should be counted the lousiest.LOL.
in the older ages one.tmd!
ok la.den the group behind us played vivaldi.NICE MAN!
damn nice.and the luke/jonathan shuai can.play until so nice.
den was abi's group's turn.
nice singing :D

went to eat dinner and went home.end for the concert 2008.awww D:

monday was moving monday uh.walked with eugene to sch cause saw him at the busstop.
was okayy.cause the sun is like so hot and we have to walk walk walk.
after that went to sit with wenleng and we started discussing about the books uh.
DAMN CHIO CAN.the book damn nice to read.
den lessons are a bore and ss almost killed me.

today had like maths again?!
and hohoho :D
i finally bought my e maths tb.and suddenly i became maths rep D:
soooo.pc was damn relax cause we have free time and we were deciding on class jersey.
HAPPY CAN.gold and white.
pls la.who wants LIME GREEN and white?!
okay luh.she got damn pissed off cause no one wanted lime green except her group.
33 versus 6 can
how you win you tell me .__.''

den.had phys. after sch.no practical.stayed in class and zy and i wanted to sleep within the first 10 mins.
lol.
oh yeah.we kept making fun of kelvin during eng.cause his sleeping positions really.DAMN FUNNY.
den went to central with gui yan.zy returned book.den we went to walk walk.den went home walking in the big big rain.worsen my sickness D:


i am so jealous of emily can!
and uni asked me join relay.lol.
and and.
i decorated my foolscap/lecture pad.LOLLOL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home